LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So outta touch, but I'm back...

I'm alive, and well finally...

It's been a rough week.  Well rough is putting it mildly...surgery pain I expected, but I definitely didn't expect to have so many complications with medications.  First the main pain medication made me extremely nauseous, as to be expected...but now when I'm asked if I'm allergic to any medications, the answer will be an resounding YES!!  It really sucks to find this out when you have abdominal surgery and the effect is has on me is vomiting.  All this from the medication that was suppose to make my stomach NOT queasy!  SHEW.  Phenogren is not my friend.  Side note: the doctor is not worried about the vomiting as there was nothing in the band or in my stomach. 

Other than not sleeping because of no pain meds, things went ok...but not sleeping more than a couple hours at a time takes it's tole on someone.  Last night was the first night I was successful, and I'm happy to say I slept for 11 hours!  I woke up feeling like a champ.

I'm having a hard time timing my protein shakes.  I'm definitely sick of them, but I've decided I'm going to play with flavors a bit more so maybe they'll be not so boring.  I am eating jello and soups and Popsicles, but can't seem to get all my protein in if I don't have two shakes. 

Well, I'm exhausted.  I have taken pictures, but I'll upload them tomorrow.  I only wish I had taken some before my pre-surgery diet too because I can tell a huge difference already. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't do well with pain meds either! Infact I barely took them! Tylonel 3!! All I can say is every day gets better and better! I am almost 3 months out now and I feel really good!! Did you get my package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you are feeling better. welcome to being a bandster! its such an amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! That sounds horrible! But I'm so glad you are on the mend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there - it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Glad to see you post! You're doing fabulous! Besides the puking, obviously... LOL Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete