LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go...

So yes, I finally went back to work yesterday, and between reading emails, and figuring out the mess that was left on my desk, I proceeded to catch up on the beautiful blogs that I had fallen behind on while I was off.  My work chair is so much more comfortable than my home computer chair.  So I read and read and read yesterday.  The only problem is for some reason I can't comment from work...Boo...So my plan was to comment when I got home last night, good plan right?  Hahaha...I passed out as soon as I got home and woke up long enought to take a shower and then went back to bed.  So hopefully tonight.  I'm reading, even if I'm not commenting, I promise!!

3 comments:

  1. It's weird because I can't access some blogs from work. Some I can. It is so strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you needed the sleep. I wouldn't worry about it, we just want you to get back to 110%! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!
    So did you get you box!!?

    Hope you are doing well and feeling good!

    ReplyDelete