LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fill #1 among other things...

It's almost bed time, so I'm gonna make this a short one. 

I'm going to see Dr. G tomorrow to get my follow up and first fill.  Nervous, yes.  Excited, absolutely.  Thrilled to be able to finally lift weights again, you betcha.  Hoping to have some restriction and maybe, just maybe see movement on the scale, you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And most importantly...Amanda, Ronnie and Jody.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. (one for each of you).  I was so proud of myself for being productive with my freak out without the fridge, but your words of encouragement gave me the extra boost I needed to hold my head high this week.

3 comments:

  1. ooooh. Fill number one!

    Let us know how it goes!
    Just as a reminder I didn't feel anything right away after my first couple of fills. If that is the case for you don't get discouraged. It comes. Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your fill today, sweetie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job sweet pea and I am curious to know how the fill went? The boys and I are thinking of you - you can do it, just remember that it wnt on slow and a first will come off slow - practice patience my friend !

    ReplyDelete