LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Top 10 Great Things from Friday through Monday...

10. Puppy kisses are wonderful.

9. I finally cleaned out my junk closet.

8. I still love my job and amazing work family after almost 6 years.

7. The STEELERS are going to the Super Bowl.

6. I had dinner with my college roommate this weekend, and it was great to catch up.

5. I bought a new coffee pot since the old one broke...oh sweet java how I've missed you!  (Work coffee just sucks)

4. Sunday dinner with my friends was wonderful, as always.  Baby laughter (x4 - 2 sets of twins) is a great way to start my week.  There's something about kissing little people (who are suppose to be chubby) that makes me so happy!

3. My Kentucky Wildcats won Saturday's ball game.

2. The STEELERS are going to the Super Bowl.  (Did I already say that?  Well it was worth saying twice.)

1. And finally, I got a call from Dr. Geller's office today...It's official!  I have a date.  I WILL BE BANDED ON FEBRUARY 22ND.

No comments:

Post a Comment