LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

It's a waiting game...

But I thought games were suppose to be fun.  It seems like everything is hurry up and wait lately.  I have to wait for my appointment with Dr. Geller, and while I have a date, time is moving at a snail's pace to get there.  Tomorrow it will be a week until I meet him - a week too long. 

I really feel like I'm in a place of limbo.  I know once I get the thumbs up from Dr. Geller (because I will), I'm going to have to wait for the insurance approval...so more waiting. 

I've started going back to the gym.  At one time, I was a true gym rat and loved every minute of it.  Well, that's a lie, I loved lifting weights and I loved the high of being done with a work out.  I felt so beautiful (even though I know I looked like crap) when I was finished.  Back to my point, since I'm just now getting back into it, it's just cardio for me right now, and damn it hurts.  A friend of mine told me that muscles have memories, and it won't take long for me to feel confident again about being on an elliptical...but I want it now.  I know working out is not the most comfortable thing, but I'm truly waiting for it to stop aching this much. 

My time will come...until then, I wait...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Catherine, thanks for the comment and coming out of the "stalker" closet. I'd like to follow your blog, but don't see the option.

    ReplyDelete