LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Stalking - Is it a crime?

I'm not talking about real stalking, duh!  (Those days are over for me.)  I'm talking about blog stalking.  It sounds so bad, STALKING...But to be perfectly honest, this "stalking" is the best kind of research that I've done.  Pages and pages about the science of some band that I want around my stomach do me no good if I can't learn from the experiences of others...because, as I see it, those who write those informational sites probably have never had the experince that I want to put my body through. 

For those of you I've been stalking, THANK YOU.  Your stories, your experiences and your honesty have made me more determined in my decision (and more anxious in my waiting for something, anything, to happen on the doctor + insurance side of things).  I see that women I don't know, but yet feel like I have a huge connection with, have done this with success and overcome challenges too.  If so many of you can do this, hell, I can too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment