LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleep is a beautiful thing...

So yesterday was a hard day.  But I thought I'd check in today...I'm so much better.  It's amazing what a night of great friends, sweet babies and good sleep will do for ones soul.  I thought long and hard about a lot of stuff yesteday and I know I have a lot of decisions to make about my friendship and what happened yesterday morning...and whatever happens, I know the decision I make is best for me.   But at the same time, there are so many in my life that I won't have to make decisions about, there won't be an incident that happens, and for this I'm grateful. 
So I'm ready to start all liquids tomorrow..I'm nervous, but I'm ready.  Know what this means - TWO MORE WEEKS.

Amanda @ Life of a Hopeful Loser, I have gotten your message (THANK YOU), but haven't had a chance to respond...there will be a message coming your way tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment