LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm alive...

Man oh man, I seem to have been missing in action for a while.  Like the last post, things have still been a struggle for me, so not much has changed.  I feel frustrated, but it dawned on me today that I wrote this story of being overweight for myself.  I refuse to accept this story! It's kind of like those create your own ending books I used to read in grade school, it's time to create a new happy ending to this story.  I feel no restriction from my band so far, but that's no excuse.  My ending is in my own hands.  That being said, I started the couch to 5k program last night.  What torture!!  But it gives me something to work for.  Not instant gratification, but weekly results.  So I've checked in...and I promise to be more regular about posting.  Things have been so busy that I haven't even had time to read blogs...guess what I'll be doing tomorrow after I do the C25K and while the Idol results show is on...

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Couch to 5K! It always feels so good when you are done. :)

    ReplyDelete